From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of net bat66
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Desktop & Windows 10

if you mean disableing the log on screen try this.
i don't know if this will work with the win 10 fall version.

open the run dialog and type in netplwiz.
this will open the user account settings and you can set it to log on
automatically.
it will want you to enter your log in password.
once you get this set up it will go directly to the desktop.