From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of pasquale acquaviva
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 5:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] weather underground

Hi Miriam,

Go to the Weather Underground site with the link:

http://braille.wunderground.com/cgi-bin

At this point, you will find the necessary instructions for entering your new
zip code. Then hit the Fast Forecast command, and you will find the weather for
the desired new location. Good luck, and please feel free to ask any further
questions  if you have any.

- --
Pat Acquaviva