That choice wasn't among those listed when I followed your directions.
There was no "send as link to desktop".

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 10:43 AM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] weather underground

When you're on the page with the weather, hit alt+f to open Files.  Arrow
down to Send As and arrow right to a list of options.  Arrow up or down
until you here send as link to desktop and hit enter.  You should now have a
link to that page on your desktop.  If you need or want to change the
name/info in the link, focus on the link and hit f2 to edit the link name.