From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Mysterious folder appeared

Hello,

I recently noticed there is a new folder in my documents that I did not create.
 This folder has the name of "feedback hub".  Does anybody know what this is or
why it would show up all of a sudden? .. Using Jaws 18, Windows
10 & MS Word 2016.

Laura

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.