From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: January 28, 2018 2:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] error message. Windows media player.

Hi,

Not sure if the same message will pop up if I use a different player but I'm
trying to listen to a goldwave tutorial mp3 and when I right click and have
it play in windows media player, I get the following message:

C:\Users\kimsan\Documents\random\goldwave tutorials\Goldwave With
Jaws\Goldwave With Jaws\2. Intermediate\average levels.mp3

C:\Users\kimsan\Documents\random\goldwave tutorials\Goldwave With
Jaws\Goldwave

With Jaws\2. Intermediate\average levels.mp3

Server execution failed

OK

Can someone clue me in on what's going on?

Thanks

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

---