To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 10:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to transfer mp3 files from PC to iPhone

[] Using latest Jaws2018, iTunes on both my PC's-> a Win7 and a Win10. I'm a rookie with transferring files from my PC to iPhone and all I would like to do is transfer mp3 files from PC to iPhone. [] Would someone pl tell me how to do so given that my mp3 files are on my PC's hard drive, I've latest iTunes and my iPhone is connected by the cable to USB port of my PC?