Hi all,

Since many versions ago, JAWS is not reading the control descriptions even when
I have this item checked in the current verbosity level settings. If I want to
get this data, I manually have to locate the Touch Cursor with Advanced Object
Navigation on the desired control, press ALT+ENTER and find the value of the
HelpText property, which obviously is slow and often useless.

Does someone know how I could fix this to match the behavior of some old
versions like JAWS 9, in which this verbosity setting was always honored? I am
using Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and JAWS 2018. It would be useful to
quickly know the information about commands in Office programs like Excel that
are complex and I don't use on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando Gregoire

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.