do you have the layout set to laptop?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Vicki W.
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 1:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS keystroke needed

I was just looking for the key itself, which is the caps lock and how to
turn it off when I need to use the shift key.

For some reason, tapping it twice quickly has no effect. If I change the
JAWS key to another key, my caps lock key works fine, so I know it's not an
issue with the physical key on the keyboard.

I'm just wondering if there is something else I need to adjust to get it to
function correctly when tapping twice to use as a caps lock key.

Vicki