Hi All,

Just loaded JAWS 17 onto a new windows 10 computer. Now when I load up MS
Word 16 documents or an Excel file JAWS is saying blank even though there is
text contained within the Word document or numerical data in the Excel
documents. I am not sure if this is a compatibility issue or not. JAWS 17
will read the title bar and other extraneous material of the documents
window but will not read the general text typed up inside the document or
spreadsheets themselves. I have also downloaded a current JAWS 2018 and ran
it in demo mode but still the same result.
Just wondered if anyone else had an issue like this.

Many thanks for feedback.

Paul.