Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 6:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible free anti virus

Hello,

I use Sophos Home.

https://home.sophos.com/

Best wishes!

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 3:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Windows Defender for anti-virus. Free version of MalwareBytes for
anti-malware.

Defender is already built into your Windows 10 and probably good enough for
your purposes. It's less annoying than free AV out nowadays, which is always
full of ads and hardly ever great from an accessibility standpoint. And it
does detect a lot of stuff. Arguably, too much. But you can exclude areas of
your drive if you are getting false positives.