you don't have to change to the laptop layout if you are useing a desktop keyboard. you can open the jaws settings center with jaws 6. then press control shift d to change to the default settings center. then arrow to keyboard,general, then to desktop jaws key and press the space bar on it to switch it between capslock or insert for the jaws key.
then you won't have to reach across the keyboard to get to the insert jaws key.
but in this mode you have to press alt capslock to turn the capslock key on or off.

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ***SPAM*** help With keystroke alt+M +jawskey

Hi.

Change keyboard layout in Jaws to "Laptop" and you'll be able to use the
Capslock key as Jawskey.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: George Marshall
Dato: 11. februar 2018 16:37
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: ***SPAM*** [JAWS-Users] help With keystroke alt+M +jawskey

Hi:

I am using Windows7 jaws2018 and I have A bank program that requires the
keystroke in the subject feel, I have small hands and it's almost impossible
to perform this keystroke. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marsh...@gmail.com