Hi, all, I have recently joined a new grocery  delivery service and today
when I went on there to try to order something for the first time every
single item it read it would say "application control" before it said it. It
would say it before the item, before the price etc. It is very annoying and
I don't understand the reason for it. Can someone enlighten me as to what it
means and if I can get rid of it and how? Thanks a lot.  Judy & Libby