Hello again,

I am a new author with www.textbroker.com.

I have successfully submitted material, but have some beginner-type
questions.

When submitting the text of the article, there is a text box for the body of
the article.  All well and good.

When composing the original document in Word, after copy-pasting that Word
doc with all its attributes, such as bold, italics, hyperlinks, etc. those
attributes do not transfer over in to the site's text field.

To solve this, the site has provided links for adding those attributes back
in above the text box/edit field for the text body.  However, I am unable to
get those to work, don't know how to access them without getting out of the
text field.

For instance, when wanting to attach a hyperlink to the words Outdoor Fun,
doing the traditional control-K in Word actually opens a new Textbroker
page.

However, I am asking if there is a way to actually use the link for
hyperlink provided by Textbroker.  You are supposed to be able to highlight
your text, then go up to the link to activate the hyperlink in the document,
but does not work, since I am out of the edit field.  The formatter link
even gives ashort cut key of Alt-L, which I have tried, but does not work
either.  Note that the control-B does work for Bold, and I believe the
control-U key will work too.

If this problem is too confusing, let me know and will try to rephrase.

Thanks as always.

Judy