From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of wayne smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Opening multiple attachments in MS Word

Hello all-

I was sent an email with about 10 MS Word attachments that I need to open and
save into my documents folder.  Is there a way to open and save multiple
document attachments at one time and to save them?  I am using Windows 7 64bit
and MS Word 2007 with JAWS 15.

Wayne

Wayne in

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.