From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Re-Submission of Inquiry

Hi jerry.

I saw your question and even did a quick google search, and couldn't find
anything. I don't think anyone heere knows. Didn't you say you already wrote
them an e-mail? If you're not receiving any response, it could be that the
developers do not really give support for this product, either because it's old
or because it's not considered a priority. If you're really stuck, and the
internet can't provide you with any answers on how to make this program work
for you, it might just be best to move on to a different piece of software.