From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] NFB Newsline and JAWS

Hi Adrian,
This is perhaps not what you want, but I just go to their web page and choose
what I wish to read.  I've put the newspapers and magazines I read most often
into a Favorites List.  When I go to that link, there they all are.  I can
choose to read by sections, or read the full paper, which is what I always do.
I just go down by heading or by specific heading level.
I don't use Outlook at all for this.  If I find an article or recipe I want to
save, I just copy and paste it into Word.
HTH.
Here's the link.
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org/NOLHome.jsp
Rebecca