From: JAWS-Users-List [] On Behalf
Of T. Civitello
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:29 PM
To: Jaws users list <>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] returning to Jaws version 16

If I can download Jaws version 16 and save it to my download folder, I plan in
uninstalling Jaws version 2018 and installing 16. Are there any flaws in this
plan?  Tom For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de