Sent from my iPhoneI am so frustrated. I finally through an exhaustive search
found some Goldwave scripts something that was so painfully easy with
Window-eyes. After talking to many I figured out how to install those scripts
which of course I can't remember that process anymore. "Not to wory," says I,
"they work!" I install the update, scripts are gone. Jaws, what a lovely piece
of well, never mind!!! I can only hope some smart guy will write goldwave
scripts for nvda and I will care not. I am using nvda more and more and this
stuff is the reason why.