From: Kimsan
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] recovering notepad document?

Hi,

Not sure if this is possible but is it possible to recover a document
created in note pad?

I wrote some stuff down in notepad and forgot to save it.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/