If you want to read the publication with a DAISY player, save the .OPF
attachment (in my experience, the fourth attachment) to a folder, then click on
it. The text should open in the player, in my case FS Reader 3.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] NFB Newsline and JAWS

So I was able to get the email stuff set up. I'm seeing that for each
periodical, I'm getting four attachments per email with xml and other Daisy
extensions. I've tried opening them directly from the email, but it's not
working. Is this something where I have to download the files first only to
then be able to open in an application?