what is jaws advance users mode please?

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 8:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Putting JAWS in Advanced User Mode

Hi Matthew,

Open the Settings Center with, Insert / Jaws key + 6, then press, Control,
shift, + D.
Arrow down to, Speech Verboscity, right arrow to open.

Arrow down 1 time to, Verboscity Level ... 1 of 3, now press the spacebar to
toggle through youroptions, & stopping when you hear, Advanced.

Tab to, Okay, press enter to save & close.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree
----- Original Message ----- From: Matthew Chao