From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Lawrence
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 12:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using Microsoft Word 2016 and needing combonation keys

Greeting Jaws Users

In some of the older versions of Microsoft Word such as 2003 to acquire page
number and line number one would press the comination keys (down page key and
jaws key)

I've recently acquired Microsoft 2016 and need this information. Can some one
provide the current combination keys.

Thanks In advance for any assistance.