-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 8:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] User Account Control Settings, Setting it to Zero

Hi Holger,

I used the arrow keys & Page Down, & I can set it at zero, but after I press
enter on, Okay, I can't get out of the User Account Settings unless I use
the touch cursor to get to the, Close, button & press enter.  But, if I go
back in, it's back at, 33%!  What am I doing wrong?!  Thank you very much
for your help.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Holger Fiallo