Download the latest jaws 2018 build from vfo then when you have the executable
in your downloads folder run it and you will get repair .

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

From: Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 5:03 PM
To: List Jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Hello

`I have the latest version of JAWS 2018, but I may need to repair it. I don’t
see the repair option in the Tools menu Under JAWS in the Programs menu in
Windows 7 64-bit Pro. I see from the web site that I may need to use the JAWS
CD I have and that the option to repair should be under Setup. I only see
Screen Reader, Training Materials, and Cancel. Am I missing something?