From: Tom Fairhurst
To: List Jaws
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 5:02 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Hello

`I have the latest version of JAWS 2018, but I may need to repair it. I don’t
see the repair option in the Tools menu Under JAWS in the Programs menu in
Windows 7 64-bit Pro. I see from the web site that I may need to use the
JAWS CD I have and that the option to repair should be under Setup. I only
see Screen Reader, Training Materials, and Cancel. Am I missing something?