Hi Justin,

First my non computer lingo crap explanation.  Running Windows 7 & 10 Pro 64
bit, with Jaws 16 thru J2018:
I will use this particular example with System Restore.  If you go into
System Restore, there's a checkbox that you need to check in order to see
more restore points than 1 or 2.  If I have my screen resolution set very
high, I can't find this checkbox, but if I lower the resolution I can find
it using the Jaws cursor.  I know my settings are different than others, so
people please don't start flooding the list with comparisons because we all
have various experiences that others call hogwash, & I'm not trying to argue
with anyone, only stating my personal experiences.

Simple explanation from the internet:

It is usually quoted as width × height, with the units in pixels: for
example, "1024 × 768" means the width is 1024 pixels and the height is 768
pixels.
This example would normally be spoken as "ten twenty-four by seven
sixty-eight" or "ten twenty-four by seven six eight".

 The most important thing is not the monitor size, but its ability to
display the higher resolution images. The higher you set the resolution, the
smaller
the images on the screen will be, and there comes a point at which the text
on the screen becomes so small it's not readable. On a larger monitor it is
possible to push the resolution very high indeed, but if that monitor's
pixel density is not up to par, you won't get the maximum possible
resolution before
the image becomes unreadable. In many cases the monitor will not display
anything at all, if you tell Windows to use a resolution the monitor cannot
handle.
In other words, don't expect miracles out of a cheap monitor. When it comes
to high-definition displays, you definitely get what you pay for.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the