Hi All,

Helping a friend clean up a Windows 7 32 bit computer he recently received
that has Jaws & Magic installed, but he doesn't need Magic.  I've never
removed Magic before, & I don't know what the correct protocall would be to
uninstall it so I don't screw up Jaws!  Would someone please provide us with
correct instructions for uninstalling Magic so we don't uninstall any shared
components or files Magic & Jaws might possibly share?  All help will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the