From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reading pdf's in Edge?

When it comes to reading PDF files with Adobe reader, the problems
encountered are most likely to be with the documents themselves, and not the
reader.
Once the document is loaded in Adobe, if it does not read, whether Jaws
indicates it or not, it is because it is nothing more than a picture of
text.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"