Just a comment about the fact that I just went to two different websites to
purchase items and in both of them I was unable to add the item to my cart.
I am so sick of this. I can look it up and find it, but then can't get
anything to work to add to the cart. I tried three browsers and none of them
worked. I know my jaws is old, jaws 14, but honestly shouldn't something
work? Any ideas are appreciated. I know homicide is out! Judy & Libby