From: "Gerald Levy " <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 08:24
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unable to add to cart

Thankks for checking out this site.  At least I'm not the only one who is
having this issue.  When you click on the add to shopping cart button,
nothing happens.  There is no audible feedback to indicate that any action
has been taken.  And there is apparently no way to access the shopping cart
to see whether anything has been added.  It's too bad because Hollar has a
lot of great stuff cheap, but I guess it is not JAWS accessible.

Gerald