To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 10:30 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] unable to add to cart

Just a comment about the fact that I just went to two different websites to purchase items and in both of them I was unable to add the item to my cart.
I am so sick of this. I can look it up and find it, but then can't get
anything to work to add to the cart. I tried three browsers and none of them
worked. I know my jaws is old, jaws 14, but honestly shouldn't something
work? Any ideas are appreciated. I know homicide is out! Judy & Libby