From: Mr. Ed
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another issue on which Jaws is starting

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the info. I did go to the area you were talking about and Jaws
2018 was checked. I seem to have got both my computers to startup on Jaws
2018 but I could not get Jaws 2018 to load with using the hotkey. Never had
this issue in my life. Always just went into the icon under properties and
put it the hotkey after installing the latest Jaws update. Well the guy from
FS told me to delete   the hotkey then press enter. Then go back into
properties and go to hotkeys and press ctrl + alt + J then press enter. I
always just press J and it put everything in the hotkey field the ctrl + alt
+ J. So doing it his way worked on both my computers. So I don't know why it
did not work the way I use to do it for many years. I guess he taught an old
dog a new trick.
Mr. Ed