Hello list,

So, I’ve been playing with Firefox 60 and the latest JFW 2018put out this
month. And I’m noticing that with the NoScript extension, now instead of the
various options to disable or enable the different scripts and whatnot on
pages, NoScript now presents you with a webpage with checkboxes instead of
the context menu where you can arrow into the submenu with the different
listed scripts.

I’m finding the new layout to be more tedious and not as easy to get around
and was wondering if there was a way to get the old context submenu layout
back or if this is how it is now? I poked around in the NoScript options and
didn’t find anything that jumped out to get the old layout back.

Thanks,

Cristobal