From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of joseph.lee22...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 12:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Safely Remove Hardware, Followup

Hi,
There is an active discussion on Win10 (groups.io) forum where people wrote
about various avenues it may occur. So far, the top two possibilities are
either:
1. Notification announcement is turned off in JAWS.
2. A specific Win32 host process isn't running.

As a follow-up, someone posted instructions on restoring help balloons.
Cheers,
Joseph