From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 2:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] file manager

You can also use the search box in Windows (10 at least) to only show files
meeting certain criteria, and I believe wildcards work there. In essence,
there shouldn't really be a need for an external file manager. But maybe if
you explain exactly what it is you want to do, it will be more clear what
steps you should take.