From: lya...@frontier.com
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating a new folder

Oh thank you! One of the problems I have had with this computer, an HP
laptop, is that they have assigned the function keys to their icons of their
own choosing. I have figured out how to get around that by using the key
between the left windows and control keys. However, every once in a while, I
will hit the function key without the other key and make a real mess. This
is the case with the darn mute button under F6 and I will get that key
pushed and wonder why jaws is not speaking. Anyway, thanks for helping me.
So as you can tell, I do try to fix my problem before crying help. Linda