To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:27 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Have to get new MS office suite

Well, it is here. I am getting notices from Microsoft that my MS Office 2007
is no longer supported. I have basic needs and do not want to have to
relearn everything again if I don't have to. I can upgrade through my school
to something less than 365.  I could use some advice as to which MS Office
is most constant with the older version. I have used 2010 and it worked
reasonable well. I Have Windows 7 and JAWS 15 but I do have upgrades to
current versions that I have not used. Any thoughts would be appreciated. On
a related note I currently have my emails sent to my MS Outlook 2007. If I
upgrade will the folders that I have created automatically export to say
Outlook 2016?

Thanks for any help,

Wayne