There's no need to uninstall newer versions of JAWS. Unlike other programs,
many JAWS versions can work together in the same system, provided no more
than one is running at the same time.
I would simply install JAWS 14 over the most recent versions, using the
/Type Safe command-line switch to prevent system-level components like FS
Video Intercept, which are shared components, from being replaced with
older versions.

Hope it helps!