From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Miller
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adding a gmail account to outlook

Hi all,

I am trying to add another gmail account to my Outlook 2010 an am having
trouble. It isn't trying to go through itself but wanting me to put the
server info in manually. Does anyone know this info? I googled it but don't
understand what all the numbers and crap it is telling me. outlook is not
using the same phrasing as the googled info so don't know what info to put
where.

Thanks,

Kurt

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Corrie Ten Boom