AWSOM!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Devona Abel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] determining number of entries in favorites

> You just taught me something thanks.
>
> Devona

I'd count the number of entries in my favorites. I've managed to acumulate a
number of entries over the years. But it occured to me that there my be a
simple way to do this as in "Outlook express" one could use the key
combination "down page and "jaws key" to get the number of e mails in one's
"inbox"for exxample.
>   Is there a key combination to get the favorites count in "internet
explorer?"  Thanks for any help.
>   Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>   http://www.jaws-users.com
>   Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
>   http://www.blind-computing.com
>   Address for the list archives:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>   To post to this group, send email to
>   jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject
or body of a blank message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Use the following form in order to contact the management team
>   http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
>   If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the
following address:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

5:26 AM

5:26 AM