Hi, all. I knew that I would learn a lot from this list, and I've only been
lurking for about a week. :)

Glad to see there are folks knowledgeable about languages other than English.
Here's my two-part question:

1. Is there any easy way to switch between languages in JAWS? I know the
progression of keyboard commands to do this (INS+J, ALT+L, S, A or L, for me),
but does there exist a single command? Can I program a hot key? Is this a
scripting project?

2. I've heard that JAWS is supposed to automatically switch languages when a
new language is detected...but what are the conditions? I have JAWS set for
American English, but when I get on sites like www.comcast.terra.com and
www.univision.com, JAWS reads Spanish as if it were English.

BTW, I have JAWS 9.0, running on XP Home.

Thanks!

dE

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com