sp3 also has all the files needed to make xp compatible with vista.
Sense direct x is dropped. You get there next version of device
drivers for media and game control. Plus the benefit of better
hardware usage and lets not forget the bugs it removes from the op.

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
following address: