Hi, my relations with the state agency, in the past: rather
tenuous! I used to work for them, may again unless there's a
hiring freeze.  Know what services are, but for some reason we
have not done well negotiating.  A confusing senario.  Karen and
Harpo

gotonthislistthought I would introduce myself:

>Karen,

>Have you been in touch with your state agency for the blind?
Their purpose
>is to assist you with preparing you for employment, as well as
connecting
>you with sources of job listings.  So if you need computer
training, they
>should be providing it to you.  If they can't find a trainer,
then they
>should pay for training materials for you to train yourself.
Another option
>is to send you away for training.

>Check out the course offerings from the Hadley School.

>Annette

Karen Bailey
>Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:32 PM
>To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
>Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] an introduction from me I just
>gotonthislistthought I would introduce myself:

>I will take either way.  I'm better with braille, but
unfortunately have no