-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Francis E. Khan
Sent: 17 November 2008 15:47
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] A free program to convert Word documents to PDF

Some time ago, someone on this list posted a message about a free program to
convert Word documents to PDF files.  I know that the Adobe software does
this but the software is a bit expensive and I am not sure how accessible it
is to use with a screenreader so if the free program exists, please post
details so that I can access it.

Francis Khan
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com