Outlook 2003 seems to behave now with Jaws 9 but I did have a number of
issues to begin with!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: 24 November 2008 16:04
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook

I'm curious as to which version of outlook works the best with jaws 9 or 10.
It seems to do OK with outlook 2000 but I often enough still have issues
with outlook closing out properly which is not a jaws problem.
David Ferrin
Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com