Move it to the chest until you can obtain the name of the virus, then search for it on google, and if it's classified as a threat, then remove it. Avast has been known to generate false positives in the past.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Jaws" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:41 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Avast.

I use Avast, and I've had a warning to say that a virus has been detected in an e-mail. Is it advisable to select the delete option, or the move to chest option, while in the warning dialogue?
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live Messenger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081129-0, 29/11/2008
Tested on: 30/11/2008 19:41:08

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com