never mind I found it... sorry.Kate> From: shamaniclivin1...@hotmail.com> To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:18:19 -0500> Subject:
Re: [JAWS-Users] [Jaws-users] dictionary manager> > > I'm sorry, but could you
telll me what the jaws program group is+?Kate> From: d...@jaws-users.com> To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:00:30 -0500> Subject:
Re: [JAWS-Users] [Jaws-users] dictionary manager> > Go in to the explore my
settings sub menu on the jaws program group. Once in > there copy out any file
with a JDF extension. Those are your dictionary > files. Save them some place
else.> David Ferrin> Think like a man of action, and act like a man of
thought.> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Kate"
<shamaniclivin1...@hotmail.com>> To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>> Sent:
Monday, December 15, 2008 1:53 PM> Subject: [JAWS-Users] [Jaws-users]
dictionary manager> > > >> > I want to save my entries in the jaws dictionary
after I wipe my current > > version of jaws off my computer. Is there a way to
back it up? I had asked > > a few questions before about this subject but I'm
still not able to do > > what I need to do in order to save this current jaws
dictionary.> >> > I may have a some issues with jaws 9 that requires
reinstallation of jaws > > 9. I have downloaded a copy of jaws 9 from he FS
website so far but it is > > refusing to load til I wipe out my current version
of jaws 9. I can't > > simply use a merge utility to bring content of this
dictionary into the > > next dictionary, or at least I don't think I can if I
first have to > > completely delete my current version of jaws first.> >> >
Please help, I'm so confused.> >> > Thanks,> > Kate+> >
help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject > > or
body of a blank message to:> > jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com> > Use
the following address in order to contact the management team> >
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com> > If you wish to join the Blind Computing
list send a blank email to the > > following address:> >
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com > > > Visit the JAWS Users List home page
at:> http://www.jaws-users.com> Visit the Blind Computing home page at:>
http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> To post to this
group, send an email to> jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com> For help from