I suggest you check the jaws 10 tutorials Audis on MSW before you want to upgrade.2007.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Tipton" <bill.tip...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:17 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading Ofice 2003 to 2007

Hi all,

Is upgrading Office 2003 Business edition to 2007 accessible with Jaws 10? I do not want to start process and find some step is not
accessible.

During the upgrade I want to convert all Outlook 2003 settings, filters, email folders, contact lists and PST files in Outlook to
2007 version.

During the upgrade does a wizard ask such questions?

Any help in making my upgrade a success will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Tipton
http://globaldialoguecenter.blogs.com/disabilities/

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com