To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Hello Holger ,Answering your Question on the Seagate manager

Is that the drive that Tiger direct has right now for 119.95? I ask because
I picked up a Sea Gate a couple of years ago from them and it didn't come
with any software at all. I just plugged it in and it was off to the races.
In other words these are some screen reader friendly external drives. Mine
is a 320 which is now over half full.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>