Hi, I am trying to get jaws output in mirc4life, an IRC chat client. This is on
a vista machine. I installed the program and it said that the Jaws API DLL was
missing so I got on google and found out what that meant. My questions now are:

1. this looks like it involves scripting. Is there any danger of trying to do
this process without any knowledge of scripting? I've found a site here at
http://www.allinaccess.com/ and it looks like that has scripts written for
certain stuff but the site it links to for mush plugin scripts says it no
longer provides these. I think the scripts on the website I mentioned above
require being put into a mush plugin something or another.

Can someone maybe explain some of this to me? I'm a bit confused. I just need
jaws to output speech in mirc4life and that's what these scripts supposedly do
I guess.
Help, anyone?
Thanks,
Kate> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:06:48 -0500> From: wsilv...@optonline.net> To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to list checked
checkboxes> > Is there a way for JAWS to list only the checkboxes that have
been > checked off on a webpage? INSERT+CTRL+X lists all the checkboxes.> >
This would be very useful for webpages that have long lists of > checkboxes and
you want a shorter list of what has already been checked.> > Thanks,> Bill> > >
> Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:> http://www.jaws-users.com> Visit the
Blind Computing home page at:> http://www.blind-computing.com> Address for the
post to this group, send email to> jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to>
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com> For help from Mailman with your account
Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:>
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com> Use the following address in order to
contact the management team> jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com> If you wish
to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:>
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com